So much thing we learn.. we didnt know. and its good to know.
1. Get money change for every country visit. We only ask what currency used in the cruise. We change only to USD. Endup we need SGD, Thai Baht and Ringgit.. We didnt bring any other cash then USD.
2. Everything in the cruise is already included.. We can have free flow of food, drink and entertainment. The extra money is something for shopping (if you wanna buy cloth), get hair done, get massage, drink alcohol, casino, landed tour package (while in phuket/penang), etc..
3. Best bout Costas Victoria they are currently working on Halal certificate. Luckily, while we on board, we have visitor from Jakim. Costas Victoria have prepared everything for Halal food. So ya, no doubt to eat everything.. hehe.. Option vegetarian food, italian, rice, a lot of desert, cakes, cakes, cakes, pizza.
4. Dining time kinda fixed, but its enuf.. when its lunch hours you can go to any restaurant. Yup they have 4 restaurant. Buffet like a lot of choices.. if u have enuf with rice, you can get burger, many choices of bread, chicken, meats, veggie. Not to worry for crowded people (on board i think we have almost 2000 people) the cruise are huge, there always will be empty seat for you. FYI, costas victoria is 14 storey.. yup they have elevator.
5. Boring? not at all. The crew member are happening. they have complete itinerary for you to follow. at ur own choice. Morning they have zumba, aerobic, games, theatre, singing, dancing. By the time ready, its already dining time.. hehehe. the itinerary will be given to you every nite. they will come to ur door, or just leave it inside ur room. and ya they clean up the room everytime..
6. The cabin/room was awesome.. everything working fine, the aircond, heater, toilet. We upgrade for room with window. End up there actually much more choice we can choose. Probably next time we can ask room with balcony.. hehe
Ok. the trip from kl to singapore is very hectic/crazy.. we have to wake up very early.. not a good option. Its better if you bought the cruise trip, just get urself there by ur own (check where is the port/harbour). We can just bought a flight to singapore, instead of taking the bus provided. If no country border issue its totally fine. if you have experience with it you will know.. Reach the port, you can checkin your bag (must tag ur bag). Ya the bag will be in ur room once you in.. Awesome right.. Once in, you can go anywhere within the boat.. u can do the titanic thing.. or just seat enjoy the blow wind..
7th Nov 8pm, Boat start sailing from singapore,
8th Nov Next day whole day we at middle of the ocean.
9th Nov 8am, We reach Phuket. small boat will rotate all the time to take people from boat-land-boat. Me and her just walk around and do shopping.. at Phuket until 5pm, then boat sailing again to Penang
10th Nov Not quite remember what time we reach Penang. here only halfday, we manage buy extra beg (since we shopping a lot at Phuket.. huhu) and do hair (yup we have dinner, need to wear dress..).
11th Nov, we reach singapore again.
I'll add some pic later.. see ya..
Coming at the end of the year i still have 2 more trip to go.. phewwwww