Here is the list that you need to check before proceeding to the immigration office.
- Self printed passport application form from here (this is to speed up the process, alternatively you can buy the form from the immigration office)
- 2 copies of passport photo (one for their reference, another for to stick on your passport la)
- 1 copy of Birth Certificate (MUST! Bring the ORIGINAL also, for first time applying only)
- 1 copy of Identity Card ((MUST! Bring the original also)
- Cash: RM300 (for 64 pages valid 5 years), RM100 (for 32 pages valid 2 years)
For extra information, passport can be collected after 2 hours you pay the cash. So the is no much waiting time. Yay! Everyone can fly now... Check out more info Here Laman Web Rasmi Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia